081 710 1082 / Call 078 531 5292 / 072 349 4747
24/7-Including Public Holidays
SMEG Appliance repairs is inevitable if your machine is leaking water or making noise. We are just one call away and we will schedule an appointment for your appliance repairs is one of the biggest request for appliance repair that we receive. However appliances can still breakdown… unexpectedly.
We provide Appliances repairs for most problems including:
This Is How We Work
- 24/7-Repairs & Installations Service
- All Our Repairs Are On-Site, Unless Otherwise.
- All Our Repairs Carry A 6 Months Spares & Workmanship Guarantee.
- No Call-Out Fee If Quotation Approved & We do the work.
- We Repair All Major & Common Brands On Our Market Today.
- Pretoria Appliance Repairs Technicians Are Highly Qualified & Experienced To Work With all ever Changing Technical Requirements On The Market.
- We promise To Attend Every Call Request Within 30-45 mins
- Our Mobile Service Van Is Well Equipped With All Major Common Spares To Avoid Time Delays & Time Loss, Since We Know Some Of Our Clients Would Have Borrowed Their Profitable Time From Their Work To Attend To Their Home Or Property Repairs.
We provide the best Appliance Repairs Service
Newer SMEG Appliances today might need a little more TLC than the older models. Newer Appliances are capable of doing so much more than those older versions, and they use fewer energy than your parent’s Appliances required.
The additional features and electronics attached to the appliance make them a little more work, but when properly repaired with the right technician and the right parts, you should get years and years of use from your Appliances and experience very little trouble.
- Displaying an error code on the display panel
- Leaking water onto the floor
- Washing Machine no longer dries the linen.
- Making unusual noise
- Odors-Bad smell
- Shocking when you touch the machine
- Door won’t close
- Refusal to start