Bosch Washing Machine Repairs Pretoria
A Repair Is Inevitable If Your Washer Leaking Or Making Noise
One call and we will schedule an appointment for washing machine repair for your washer. At Access Appliance Repairs, washing machine repair is one of the biggest request for appliance repair that we receive. We are constantly hearing how washing machines are made much better than the machines of the past. However washers and dryers can still breakdown… unexpectedly.
This Is How We Work
- 24/7-Repairs & Installations Service
- All Our Repairs Are On-Site, Unless Otherwise.
- All Our Repairs Carry A 6 Months Spares & Workmanship Guarantee.
- No Call-Out Fee If Quotation Approved & We do the work.
- We Repair All Major & Common Brands On Our Market Today.
- Pretoria Appliance Repairs Technicians Are Highly Qualified & Experienced To Work With all ever Changing Technical Requirements On The Market.
- We promise To Attend Every Call Request Within 30-45 mins
- Our Mobile Service Van Is Well Equipped With All Major Common Spares To Avoid Time Delays & Time Loss, Since We Know Some Of Our Clients Would Have Borrowed Their Profitable Time From Their Work To Attend To Their Home Or Property Repairs.
We provide the best washing machine repair service
Newer washing machines today might need a little more TLC than the older models. Newer washers are capable of doing so much more than those older versions, and they use a fraction of the water and energy your parent’s washing machines required.
The additional features and electronics attached to the machines make them a little more work, but when properly repaired with the right technician and the right parts, you should get years and years of use from your washing machine and experience very little trouble.
We provide washing machine repairs for most problems including:
- Shaking machines (alignment problem)
- Machines where the water drains slowly, or it stays in the tub
- Not enough water
- Broken spinning mechanism
- Leaking machine
- Leaking attachment hose
- Getting stuck on a cycle and being unable to advance to the next stage
- Malfunctioning spin cycle
- Digital display not working
- Broken pumps and connecting ducts
- Water too hot or too cold
- Door won’t close, or it won’t unlock
- Refusal to start