AEG Washing Machine Repairs
Call-071 845 9548 / 072 515 1248 Whatsup-081 710 1082
AEG Washing machine repairs is inevitable if your machine is leaking water or making noise. We are just one call away and we will schedule an appointment for your Washing machine repairs. Washing machine repairs is one of the biggest request for appliance repair that we receive. However Washing machines can still breakdown… unexpectedly.
This Is How We Work
- 24/7-Repairs & Installations Service
- All Our Repairs Are On-Site, Unless Otherwise.
- All Our Repairs Carry A 6 Months Spares & Workmanship Guarantee.
- No Call-Out Fee If Quotation Approved & We do the work.
- We Repair All Major & Common Brands On Our Market Today.
- Pretoria Appliance Repairs Technicians Are Highly Qualified & Experienced To Work With all ever Changing Technical Requirements On The Market.
- We promise To Attend Every Call Request Within 30-45 mins
- Our Mobile Service Van Is Well Equipped With All Major Common Spares To Avoid Time Delays & Time Loss, Since We Know Some Of Our Clients Would Have Borrowed Their Profitable Time From Their Work To Attend To Their Home Or Property Repairs.
We provide the best Washing machine Repairs Service
Newer Washing machines today might need a little more TLC than the older models. Newer Washing machines are capable of doing so much more than those older versions, and they use fewer energy than your parent’s Washing machines required.
The additional features and electronics attached to the appliance make them a little more work, but when properly repaired with the right technician and the right parts, you should get years and years of use from your Washing machine and experience very little trouble.
We provide Washing machine repairs for most problems including:
- Washing Machine Repairs
- Tripping mains switch
- Machine not switching on
- Machine not draining water
- Displaying an error code on the display panel
- Leaking water onto the floor
- Washing Machine no longer dries the linen.
- Making unusual noise
- Odors-Bad smell
- Shocking when you touch the machine
- Door won’t close
- Refusal to start