The first step in getting a new air conditioner installed is determining what size you need. You don’t want one without sufficient power to cool your home, and getting an air conditioner that’s too big can be more expensive and less comfortable.Also just leaving your Air-con unit blowing air just like a fan, costs you more with less desired result. A well functioning Air-con unit has time to run & achieve the desired or preset room temperatures & stop which also saving energy, whereas a faulty unit has no time to cut out because its not achieving the desired results, thats wasted energy & more cost. Call Us -we are available to check & repair your Air-con units
Stress-Free Air-con Repairs Gauteng
We have the expertise and the know-how to professionally repair all types of air conditioning systems in Gauteng
Access Air-con offer specialized air-con repairs and maintenance for residential, commercial & industrial customers throughout Gauteng. We have a team of experts that offer air-con repairs that are incomparable. Air conditioners work by removing heat from indoors and transferring it outside, cooling the air in the process. There are many different types of air conditioners on the market, all with their own ways of controlling the temperature of your home.
Access Air-con provides prompt and professional service to customers in the Gauteng region. If you haven’t had your annual inspection done yet, now is the time. Don’t wait until you have a breakdown, one call is all it takes to stay cool this summer.
Air-con repairs commonly include:
- Leaking Water: The most common issues we get asked to resolve is when a unit is dripping water. The main reasons for a unit leaking can be because the unit has not been serviced or the condensate pump has failed.
- Not Cooling: If the unit turns on but is not producing either cool or warm air, then the air conditioning unit might have a gas leak. The air-con system will need inspecting to find the leak and repair it.
- Noisy Unit: If the outdoor unit is making more noise than usual, then it might require a replacement fan motor and likewise for the indoor unit. The condensate pump which removes moisture from the system may also be at fault as when these start to fail they can become noisy. All of the above point towards an imminent failure of the system and early diagnosis and repair are essential to prevent further damage.
- Bad Smell: Air conditioning units are recirculating the air within the room. Therefore, smells build up on the cooling coils. The system is removing the moisture from the atmosphere, and therefore, you can have a build-up of bacteria that can only be removed with specialist chemicals. Having the units regularly serviced is a sure-fire way of eliminating these bad smells.
All of our air-con repairs & services are guaranteed 100% in writing for your complete peace of mind.
The air-con services we offer include:
- Prompt air-con repairs to all brands
- Modifications to existing systems
- Replacement of old air-con equipment when beyond repair
- Scheduled Preventative Maintenance
- Maintenance Agreements
- 24/7 emergence call out
Our quality air con repair services are performed by professionally qualified, air-con repair technicians this means we have the experience, skills and tools to fix air-con problems right the first time. Call our team for a quote today.
Split Air Conditioner (Split duct and Split Ductless)
Air Conditioning Repair
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Commercial Central Air Conditioning Units