AEG Fridge Repairs
Call-071 845 9548 / 072 515 1248 Whatsup-081 710 1082
A Repair Is Inevitable If Your Fridge is Leaking Water Or Making Noise But Not Cooling
One call and we will schedule an appointment for Fridge repair. At Access Appliance Repairs, Fridge repair is one of the biggest request for appliance repair that we receive. We are constantly hearing how Fridges are made much better than the Fridges of the past. However Fridges and Freezers can still breakdown… unexpectedly.
This Is How We Work
- 24/7-Repairs & Installations Service
- All Our Repairs Are On-Site, Unless Otherwise.
- All Our Repairs Carry A 6 Months Spares & Workmanship Guarantee.
- No Call-Out Fee If Quotation Approved & We do the work.
- We Repair All Major & Common Brands On Our Market Today.
- Pretoria Appliance Repairs Technicians Are Highly Qualified & Experienced To Work With all ever Changing Technical Requirements On The Market.
- We promise To Attend Every Call Request Within 30-45 mins
- Our Mobile Service Van Is Well Equipped With All Major Common Spares To Avoid Time Delays & Time Loss, Since We Know Some Of Our Clients Would Have Borrowed Their Profitable Time From Their Work To Attend To Their Home Or Property Repairs.
We provide the best Fridge/Freezer repair service.
Newer Fridges today might need a little more TLC than the older models. Newer Fridges are capable of doing so much more than those older versions, and they use fewer energy than your parent’s Fridge required.
The additional features and electronics attached to the appliance make them a little more work, but when properly repaired with the right technician and the right parts, you should get years and years of use from your Refrigerator and experience very little trouble.
We provide Fridge repairs for most problems including:
- Fridge and Freezer Repairs
- Fridge tripping mains switch
- Fridge running but not cooling
- Fridge running a few second then cuts off.
- Fridge displaying an error code on the display panel
- Fridge leaking water onto the floor
- Fridge no longer dispenses ice- in the case of ice-dispensers.
- Flushing a red light instead of green.
- Making unusual noise
- Too much ice build up in the fridge compartment
- Odors-Bad smell-Food going bad
- Fridge shocking when you touch it
- Door won’t close
- Refusal to start